Watch the 140 Character Short Story: FOOTSTEPS:
Story read by actress Maya Woloszyn
Get to know writer Arthur Zopellaro:
1) What is your very short story about?
It’s about a person who is tired of the sound of footsteps.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I like to evoke feelings in people through stories. I had the idea for FOOTSTEPS and tried (and perhaps succeeded) to trigger thoughts in the reader’s mind. I hope everyone likes it!
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Drive (2011 with Ryan Gosling). Such an amazing movie, beautiful script. I watch it at least once a year.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
FOOTSTEPS was my 5th short story.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
May I dream big? I would say Leonardo DiCaprio, I’m a…
View original post 68 more words