Watch the 140 Character Short Story: RINSE, LATHER, REPEAT:
Get to know writer Bud Scott:
1) What is your very short story about?
The perils of time travel.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I saw this on my twitter feed and love flash fiction and thought 140 characters was intriguing.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
It’s a Wonderful Life.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Hard to say, I’d love to buy the following authors a cup of coffee and sit down and talk to them: Stephen King, Barbara Kingsolver, Neil Gaiman and others that elude me at the moment.
View original post 156 more words