Watch the 140 Character Story: ROSES ARE RED:
Get to know writer M Sawyer:
1) What is your very short story about?
The story is about the juxtaposition between love and loss, life and death, hope and fear.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Being limited on word count, was very exciting. Each word had to count and carry an overall meaning. I submitted it to the festival in the hope that I would be able to see it turned into a short film, and to get feedback.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The movie I have watched most in my life is The Di Vinci Code
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I have written 4 scripts for a ‘Most Haunted’ type programme
5) What artists would you love to work with?
View original post 147 more words