Watch the 140 Character Short Story – The gentle sunset:
Get to know writer B.W. Shearer:
1) What is your very short story about?
It is about a palm tree silhouetted against a beautiful sunset.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I liked the idea of telling a story in just a few words.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Bertolucci’s 1900 and Burnt by the sun
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I have written a few.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Steve Martin, Woody Allen
6) What is your passion in life?
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
Don’t think about the words, just tell an economical story, then edit.
* * * * *
The 140 Character…
View original post 43 more words