Watch the 140 Character Short Story: A child’s place
1) What is your very short story about?
My story is based on an ontological reflection of a child vision (my son), and the astonishment caused by magic realism of the human condition.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
My motivations are the Twitter culture (expressing shortly and precisely in a
multicultural platform) and the interest in the mysteries of human life.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Great expectations / Alfonso Cuarón
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Just tweets, some letters and reflections.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Bjork and Beth Gibbons
6) What is your passion in life?
I have various passions that include Buddhism, Philosophy, and artistic expressions.
7) Any tips…
View original post 42 more words