Watch BENNIALE, 140 Character Short Story:
Get to know writer Mikhail Zheleznikov:
1) What is your very short story about?
I guess, it’s about the idea of personal identity, which we might take too seriously sometimes.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Don’t really know) It just seemed challenging to write something that would fit in 140 characters.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I never counted, but most likely it was some of Woody Allen’s movies, maybe Deconstructing Harry.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I’ve written a few short stories as a voice over commentary for my films, that’s it. But I’m trying to write my first real script now.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
It’s hard to tell before you actually meet them. People can be so…
View original post 138 more words