Watch 140 Character Short Story: TWO WIVES:
Get to know writer Joni Norby:
1) What is your very short story about?
The story is about a woman who learns about her husband’s double-life while attending a church service.
I’m fascinated with telling (and reading) short, concise pieces with a twist.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I was motivated to submit a piece after binge-watching last month’s wildsoundfestival winners on Twitter. I just wanted to be a part of this community.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
My most watched movie is a toss-up between “Sense and Sensibility” and “Animal House.” I think I’ve memorized both movie scripts.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I’ve written countless short stories and have had two published.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
View original post 102 more words