Performed by Carina Cojeen
POETRY 7 questions:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
We can be sure on our way to truth if we allow (ourselves) to doubt. We need to doubt.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
In an exibition I saw the installation of three signposts – two pointed nearly to the same direction – to the direction of truth and doubt – the other signpost showed the way to the opposite … the indecisiveness (deutsch: Unentschlossenheit)
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Since about six years, even more since three years
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I think there could be the chance to increase the range (I hope I’ll be allowed to show the link on my pages…) – and the other reason: I would like to hear my poem spoken by another voice (because I’m a narrator as well – all my 50 poems are to be listened on AUDIYOU – https://www.audiyou.de/benutzer/smoothenergy99/0.html
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Sometimes reviews about books or films – in my main job (Journalist / Press officer) I write articles and speeches – The other side job is audiobook narrator (should be more 🙂
7) What is your passion in life?
I will never stop to believe in the possibilities of personal development and in the power of compassion and dignity – therefore sometimes I try to consolidate my thoughts and my deep sentiments into a poem – and my wife, my two daughters and my four grandchildren motivate me to carry on
THE POETRY FESTIVAL is a real great project which brings together open minded and warm-hearted people.
Thank you for this grand idea.