School is a place where we have to pay attention to teachers.
School is where freedom ends.
School is where Ms.Jenny makes us learn non-important stuff.
School is where Math with Mr.John turns into us dying slowly of boredom.
School is where Science with Ms.Olivia explains stuff more than letting us do experiments.
School is where P.E is where Mr.David makes us stand around and wait for 20 minutes.
School is where Social Studies we have silent work time but we are never silent.
School is where our Reading teacher makes us read non-important books.
- Read Poem: How to be open is complicated and family doesn’t help, by Sarah Bellum Mental
- Read Poem: Beauty of Imperfection, by Divya Parvatrao
- Read Poem: Trees From Childhood, by Belinda Subraman
- Interview with Author Mary Barr (HOW TO BUY A HUSBAND)
- Interview with Poet David Cook (A LAST LOOK BEFORE LEAVING)