by Kelsie Engen I’m deep in the throes of editing my current WIP right now, Broken Time, which is why my poor blog has been taking a backseat. And what this really means is that I’m deep into the nitty-gritty of grammar, word usage, syntax, and pretty much the non-glamorous aspects of writing.
- Writing a Poem — Writers reflection
- Writing about writing about writing Review 3 — petewsutton
- Cat Ears and Tiger Bites – Imagination — “Expert” – Parenting Beautiful Minds
- What Not to Say to Other People, Even if You Mean Well — TravelMamas.com
- All Of The Infographics You Must Read Before You Write Your Next Book — Writing Colorfully