by Ryan Lanz For some writers, editing strikes fear into their hearts. Okay, perhaps not fear, but some discomfort. At least a stomach ache, right? Before you reach for the antacids, let’s discuss the different methods of editing and introduce some ways that might make it less intimidating.
- Why You Haven’t Been Feeling Inspired to Write Lately (and Why That’s OK) — Novelty Revisions
- 7 Writing tips by Lorraine Ambers — Lorraine Ambers
- How To Become A Better Writer — Made by Rachel
- How To Improve Your Email Communication — Made by Rachel
- Before the Beginning – do you really need a prologue? — Frank Parker’s author site