- Read Poem: THE DARK WEB!, by Vijetha Shenoy
- Read Poem: Pacific Theater, by Michael Ventimiglia
- Read Poem: Raging Ocean, by Ramone
- Read Poem: False Promises: A Tale of the Past Betrayal, by Jane Smith
- “How much larger your life would be if your self could become smaller in it… you would find yourself under a freer sky, in a street full of splendid strangers.” — Art of Quotation
Tag Archives: by Mariam Tsiklauri.
Translated from Georgian into English by Manana Matiashvili I have searched everything everywhere: The sun is here, the earth is here, the winds are blowing… All the words, All the ideas are present, All images, masks and toys we used, All … Continue reading