Watch MY JOSEPH, MY JAM:
Get to know poet Adrienne Miranda:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
FAITH, A MOTHER’S LOVE, AND TRUTH AND JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
WITH COMPASSION, UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWING THAT JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED FOR JOSEPH.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
ABOUT 40 YEARS NOW AND THEN.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
I HAVE SEVERAL AND LOVE MAYA ANGELOU
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
MY QUEST FOR JUSTICE FOR JOSEPH AND FOR FOLKS EVERYWHERE TO HEAR AND BE INSPIRED WITH A DEEPER MEANING OF THE HORRIFIC INJUSTICE THAT OCCURRED AND THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE THAT GOD WILL BRING.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
MY BOOK, THE SCENT OF MY SON, IN GOD WE TRUST.
7) What is your passion in life?
T0 BRING GOD’S TRUTH, HOPE AND LOVE TO ALL AND TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR A GREATER GOOD.