Watch the July 2016 Poetry Reading. Performed by Val Cole
SUBLIMG LOVE by Bindu Midha
Get to know the poet:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme of my poem is love which quite often is elusive.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Honestly. An honest,heartfelt response would be great to a sincere theme. Typically the first thought that comes to the readers
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been writing for fun since I was about 10 years. But I haven’t published. It would be for friends and family.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
My personal favorite is William Wordsworth along with other Romantic poets.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
A mail from a friend and thereafter exploration of the site. I also wanted to know if my work is worth publishing and would be accepted.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I do write short stories and some travel pieces. Do look forward to publishing my work.
7) What is your passion in life?
Writing. I enjoy that. Given time and resources traveling would also go neck to neck.