Watch the August 2016 Poetry Reading.
DECISIONS, DECISIONS by Marcus J. King http://www.infamouskalel.wordpress.com
Performed by actor Julian Ford
Get to know the poet:
1) What is the theme of your poetry collection?
The theme of the poem is a maze to get out of “something”
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
I would love for people to think about the direction they are going in and when they get to the ending, laugh, and go back and decide if they actually made a wrong turn.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been writing poetry for about 3 years now.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
My favorite poet is Thomas Hardy; Having to do a essay on him opened my eyes to poetry and the different depth it can go.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I was browsing some other writers work on WordPress.com Reader. They use a feature called recommended blogs that to relate to mine. I stumbled upon WILDsound and I wanted to reach more people to be noticed in the writing community.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
My other works are fiction; 2 novels; 1 of them is soon to be published in 2017; short stories; and of course poetry. I am getting into memoirs as well.
7) What is your passion in life?
My passion is write and tell a story that speaks to the heart to make you feel some type of way whether happy, sad, or in between.