Deadline March 31st. Submit a poem that’s about something FAMILY and get it made into a movie.
Accepting any poetry in any genre or length that’s aboutFAMILY in any way.
All poems will be posted on this network. Over 95,000 unique visitors a day. The winning poem will have their poetry made into a movie. SPECIAL NOTE: Every single entry will get their poetry performed by a professional actor and made into a video.
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a POEM that’s about FAMILY. Send it to this contest for $20 and it will be POSTED on this site guaranteed for 100,000s to see. Plus, every entry will get their poetry performed at the festival and made into a video. (you own all rights to this poem and whenever you want it taken down, send us an email).
2. Email your POEM to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, or .fdr format or just cut and paste it into the body of the email.
3. SUBMIT as many poems as you like. One fee per poem entry.
4. The poem can be anything about FAMILY. An event/situation about FAMILY in general. Any topic from optimism, tragedy, to politics.
5. PAY THE $20 SUBMISSION FEE. Guaranteed post on this network. Results to be emailed by April 10th.
Watch Recent Poems made into a MOVIE: