I fought bears to reach the peak.
My worst enemy, conquered.
At peace within, I’ve killed the ego and faced the shadows.
Serene and Whole.
Symbolic, Spiritual & Infinite.
Rightfully so, the views and gifts fit for all the kings and queens.
Among the peaks, hawks own their flight.
Gliding in their freedom.
Emotional baggage dropped, eloquently drifted,
Reminiscing on those shooting stars, the final night.
I have forgiven myself, so let’s sit in our power;
Vast, Just, Beautiful & Thankful.
- Read Poem: THE DARK WEB!, by Vijetha Shenoy
- Read Poem: Pacific Theater, by Michael Ventimiglia
- Read Poem: Raging Ocean, by Ramone
- Read Poem: False Promises: A Tale of the Past Betrayal, by Jane Smith
- “How much larger your life would be if your self could become smaller in it… you would find yourself under a freer sky, in a street full of splendid strangers.” — Art of Quotation