- Read Poem: TAKE ME BACK TO WHEN, by Syed Mashiat Hussain
- Read Poem: MERAKI, by Dina Jael
- Read Poem: THE POETRY OF YOU & ME, by April May Read
- “Art has always been the raft onto which we climb to save our sanity.” — Art of Quotation
- “No one is born with greed, prejudice, bigotry, patriotism and hatred; these are all learned behavior patterns.” — Art of Quotation
Tag Archives: David J Delaney
How love grew stronger travelling all over Australia.
You know! It’s always great, to sit down with your mate
and talk of all the places that you’ve been.
Around the campfire light, beneath the stars so bright,
we reminisce on all the sights we’ve seen,
and, as we’re sitting back, the billy, old and black,
now boils and spits onto the campfire flame.
Then, looking back at you, I feel your love that’s true,
I’m pleased that you agreed to take my name. Continue reading