- Read Poem: THE DARK WEB!, by Vijetha Shenoy
- Read Poem: Pacific Theater, by Michael Ventimiglia
- Read Poem: Raging Ocean, by Ramone
- Read Poem: False Promises: A Tale of the Past Betrayal, by Jane Smith
- “How much larger your life would be if your self could become smaller in it… you would find yourself under a freer sky, in a street full of splendid strangers.” — Art of Quotation
Tag Archives: WHITE PAGE by Noemi M.
your emptiness is blinding me your promises are fooling me you’re luring me you’re the siren and I’m Odysseus only the voice I’m listening to is mine I’m so guilty yet again I will not cover my ears