Watch the Poetry Reading: MORNING’S MUSIC NEVER DARK
Performed by actor Jason Martorino
Get to know poet Todd Harris:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
The poem touches on the multiple dimensions of nature affecting human senses upon awakening.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
I want the reader to recognize the broader role nature plays in humanity’s awareness of time and space and the emotional dynamism of our interconnected reactivity sphere.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been writing poetry for almost 40 years.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Robert Frost, William Carlos Williams
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
The desire to share my words.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
My poetry and music garnered a grant from the Irvine Foundation In 2008 – the resultant project can be found at:
ToddHarrisSubitoGrant2008.com. My latest book, “The Lyric Flutist” was commissioned by and published in 2015 by Wingert-Jones.
As a physicist, poet and composer I explore fresh approaches to thought and functionality, uncovering fundamental lyricism, and discovering what founds, surrounds and impassions sensory space-time.
Deadline: FREE POETRY Festival – Get poem made into a MOVIE and seen by 1000s. Three options to submit: