Watch Poetry Reading of CALL ME GUILTY:
Get to know poet Stephanie Crosby:
1) How long have you been writing poetry?
For roughly 3 years.
2) Do you have a favorite poet?
Eargar Allen Poe
3) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I wanted my work to be read and to be seen by the public.
4) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I am also a novelist. Which brings out my plug for my novel ‘The Last Virgin Alive’ which is available on Amazon at this press time. It is about a young girl’s girl struggle to keep her virginity.
5) What is your passion in life?
My passion in life is writing. Being able to get all of my emotions out on paper is great and to have people to relate is amazing.
Poetry performed by Maya Wolosyzn
Produced/Directed by Matthew Toffolo
Editor/Shot by John Johnson
Submit your POEM to the Poetry Festival: http://www.festivalforpoetry.com
WATCH POETRY READINGS (see what we can do when you submit):
WATCH POETRY MOVIES (see what we can do when you submit):