Marvelous Universe By Karina Pinella
Get to know poet Karina Pinella:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme is the humanity, the vulnerable side of superheroes.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Empathy and appreciation
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Writing for over 20 years, poetry specifically about a year or so.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Not one favorite, although I appreciate those written by a number of poets, such as e.e. cummings, Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allan Poem, Walt Whitman, Yeats, Oscar Wilde.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
It looked like a good venue to further reach my blog.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Short stories, novel in progress, an eBook that I am looking to publish soon.
7) What is your passion in life?
To be a widely published fiction writer. I’ve had stuff published, but they are business articles and news story stuff. Not what I want to do though.