Watch Assumptions by Denise P Isaac
Get to know poet Denise P Isaac:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
ASSUMING, Anyone who assumes about someone without really getting to know them. A stereotypical mindset.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
People should respond with awe because of its rhythm and the flow that expresses a heartfelt emotion.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Since childhood. I won second place in a poetry contest in Elementary School.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
It was presented and I accepted because I believe that it is a great opportunity for any poet especially an unrecognized one as myself.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes, I am the author of ‘SHOW ME A FAMILY”, listed on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles and various sites.
7) What is your passion in life?
Serving God, who is the ONE that graces me with all of my other passions and gifts which poetry being one of them.