Watch Stranger in Love… by Poetess Chantelle Cherie
Get to know Poetess Chantelle Cherie:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme of my poem is Love and Attachment (Internal Rhyme)
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
I would like people to respond to my poem or reading in Awed ; Earnest ; Flirty Anticipation ; A feeling of Relate.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been writing poetry for 5 years
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Hands down No questions asked
E.E. Cummings is my All time Favorite Poet. Brilliant he is!!! He bent the Grammar rules punctuation in poetry!!! Made it his wasn’t afraid to think outside the box.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I was Influenced by Poetry Festival in the reasoning of this brilliant and blessed opportunity they have given Me without any doubt without them I would still be sitting on my couch writing but now I get to leave my handprint on the world
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes I do write more then just poetry I write Short stories and Quotes.
7) What is your passion in life?
My passion in life is Writing Writing Writing And Helping the World the Broken the Drifters maybe miracles could still happen Maybe we can all learn to love passionately become our own poems. that is what makes life passionate Kindness Love Writing