Poetry performed by actor Val Cole.
THESE SHOES by Latonia Sears
Get to know poetry writer Latonia Sears:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
It came to me that people judge from a outward observation of another human being. Instead of finding out who that person really is inside and out. I think everyone has worth I don’t care what their circumstances are at that moment of our encounter.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
I would like for them to be inspired and think about how a person can be looked down on because of his appearance. Or because he is not what some would consider something special in this world.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Because I don’t know of any other site that offers the kind of exposure that the poetry festivals gives virtually unknown poets and writers.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
Yes I have 2 self published novels. Also working on a new book I would like to release in the fall. I love writing anything of any nature and subject.
7) What is your passion in life?