- Read Poem: THE DARK WEB!, by Vijetha Shenoy
- Read Poem: Pacific Theater, by Michael Ventimiglia
- Read Poem: Raging Ocean, by Ramone
- Read Poem: False Promises: A Tale of the Past Betrayal, by Jane Smith
- “How much larger your life would be if your self could become smaller in it… you would find yourself under a freer sky, in a street full of splendid strangers.” — Art of Quotation
Tag Archives: nerdy
Can you blame me for wanting shiny things?
Down here where the only light burns,
licks against the slime of old walls?
Where the back of my throat is scorched
by the fire I spit to keep you from here?
Flickering, inconstant light—no, friend,
I haven’t stolen the stars for their power Continue reading