Watch the Poetry Reading: STAR ATTRACTION
Get to know poet Agata Zema:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
Romance – potential adventure
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Connect with people’s sense of adventure, whether good or not so good, in regards to love and life. To see and interrupt the humorous side of reaching and attaining goals when in being single offers all sorts of opportunities in finding partners, soul mates, company etc.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I have been actively writing poetry for 30 years. Started when I was 12 years old.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
No favourite poet or writer. There is just too much talent out there!
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
WILDsound is a hub for attracting a wealth of talent, creative pieces and people with solid know how for the ‘what’s next’ procedure. Generally a great showcase of quality work from dedicated creative people.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I write just about everything, although my writing time is allocated to poetry, screenplays and my freelance writing projects.
7) What is your passion in life?
My passion is writing without any doubt.
I love transporting readers and/or viewers to other levels. Screenwriting pushes all the buttons for me as a writer and a viewer of tidy, exceptionally, well-written scripts. Poetry is a close second.