- Read Poem: THE DARK WEB!, by Vijetha Shenoy
- Read Poem: Pacific Theater, by Michael Ventimiglia
- Read Poem: Raging Ocean, by Ramone
- Read Poem: False Promises: A Tale of the Past Betrayal, by Jane Smith
- “How much larger your life would be if your self could become smaller in it… you would find yourself under a freer sky, in a street full of splendid strangers.” — Art of Quotation
Tag Archives: never to old for love
The year 2015 has been one of great joy and happiness.
With deep and everlasting love overcoming all in its way.
Although there were times of stress from health problems.
All turned out well, with nothing at all serious prevailing. Continue reading