- Read Poem: SOUNDS, by Brandon Ellrich
- Read Poem: May Wonderful Things Frighten You, by Jeremy Santiago López
- Read Poetry by Camile Tricomo
- Interview with Filmmaker Emmanual Fordjour (I’M PRESS) — Matthew Toffolo’s Summary
- Interview with Filmmaker Madison Stewart Leonard (FLUSH LOU) — Matthew Toffolo’s Summary
Tag Archives: relationship poems
Something not absent about to be spoken…
On the spotlight day, back from the child’s Eye camera eye.
Now stop does what was While you left.
Within a mile I felt the Memories following behind. Continue reading
May find it’s way
among the soil.
Let it stay, let it grow…
or land they will, the flock of crows. Continue reading
On Sunday we spoke
A few words, loving yet not a lot
On Monday we spoke
She was hopeful to move
Out of that sad situation
I was eager to help her be free again Continue reading
The year 2015 has been one of great joy and happiness.
With deep and everlasting love overcoming all in its way.
Although there were times of stress from health problems.
All turned out well, with nothing at all serious prevailing. Continue reading