- Read Poem: TAKE ME BACK TO WHEN, by Syed Mashiat Hussain
- Read Poem: MERAKI, by Dina Jael
- Read Poem: THE POETRY OF YOU & ME, by April May Read
- “Art has always been the raft onto which we climb to save our sanity.” — Art of Quotation
- “No one is born with greed, prejudice, bigotry, patriotism and hatred; these are all learned behavior patterns.” — Art of Quotation
Tag Archives: Sherille Williams
Who do u you call when your heart is broken. Where does love begin to form. Is it through a simple touch? My grandpa said “it’s in the hands my grandchild that holds us together.” Continue reading
I never had my poem recited by someone else. I saw the website and just decided to give it a try. I’m not a winner of anything so when I actually won this opportunity I was really proud of myself. Along with the book I put this poem in, my first book THE MARKS ON MY SKIN. Continue reading
His interest are no longer my interest.
Now this love that went on for so long has now become distant,
or should I say it’s the distance thats making my heart wonder .
They say shit like this makes the heart grow fonder. When he is around, all we do is bicker. Continue reading