- Writing a Poem — Writers reflection
- Writing about writing about writing Review 3 — petewsutton
- Cat Ears and Tiger Bites – Imagination — “Expert” – Parenting Beautiful Minds
- What Not to Say to Other People, Even if You Mean Well — TravelMamas.com
- All Of The Infographics You Must Read Before You Write Your Next Book — Writing Colorfully
Tag Archives: Forgiveness
Genre: forgiveness ,coming of age 25 Means I have survived a lot Saw daylight in a solar eclipse I am learning to breathe again A love affair with the lungs Where inhale is ecstasy and exhale is torture The is … Continue reading
I never had my poem recited by someone else. I saw the website and just decided to give it a try. I’m not a winner of anything so when I actually won this opportunity I was really proud of myself. Along with the book I put this poem in, my first book THE MARKS ON MY SKIN. Continue reading
His interest are no longer my interest.
Now this love that went on for so long has now become distant,
or should I say it’s the distance thats making my heart wonder .
They say shit like this makes the heart grow fonder. When he is around, all we do is bicker. Continue reading