- “How much larger your life would be if your self could become smaller in it… you would find yourself under a freer sky, in a street full of splendid strangers.” — Art of Quotation
- “In a time of destruction, create something: a poem, a parade, a community, a school, a vow, a moral principle; one peaceful moment.” — Art of Quotation
- “No human being can really understand another, and no one can arrange another’s happiness.” — Art of Quotation
- “Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth… you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.” — Art of Quotation
- ”If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” — Art of Quotation
Category Archives: romance
Genre: Love, Romantic, Life, Rhyme War In Between The Two by Demarco Singleton Stuck in between the two and having no clue what to do. You ask yourself, is it worth it? Is it worth breaking a heart that has such great purpose? Yet you find the distraction growing even greater but you feel you should tend to that later, but in reality you have to take action now. You have to break down, crazy as it may sound but it’s the truth. Listen to your heart and mind and analyze what you need to do. Yes it may be hard but now the outcome is up to you. Sit down and think. You’ve created something great and something that you potentially hate has come into your life and has filled your mind with things that are way beyond your trait. So your mind begins to race and your heart beats in an inconsistent pace that’s when you’ve grown to have doubts, now your mind and heart is in an unwanted place. Take a deep breath and balance out the situation. You realize lust has started a war and you’ve been exposed with no ammo. You know you have to fight back, so you suit up your love with some camos. A day without your love is a day without air, lust is such a competitor but there’s no way it can compare. With that realization, love defeats lust with no problem. If you can strengthen your love then problems, you’ll never have them. Grow in your love and fight for what it’s worth, cause lust is an obstacle but with love it has no birth. * * * * * Deadline for POETRY Festival … Continue reading
Song on my lips, dust on my boots, and dark night around me I take a moment;
A moment to look around as I travel the worlds unknown.
My Arabian horse – Lester, smiles at me in the light on the lantern, we are lost again
In the dense of the mossy thick forest, echoing with wing’s drone. Continue reading
We think we’re grown don’t we?
Holding hands in public because that’s what lovers do,
We think we know how to love,
But inexperience got us not having a single clue,
To be simply put, we are making a poor attempt at being witty,
Trying to pass off what we have as love, yet too naive to know it’s shitty, Continue reading
Love profound, how amorous it sounds!
It’s a radiant sunflower that blossoms to smile.
In love, you’re a lily that sprinkles radiance and light.
Like the gambolling lamb, soars your spirit and mind. Continue reading
All I want is you sweet honey
All you want is my love baby
All I can say and I can pray
Is for us to last a life time
Sick in the head, my point of view
I love you too, head sick for you Continue reading
Genre: Love, Pain, Sad, Romantic, Friendship, Hurt Bitter-Sweet by Angel Victoria Never thought that I’d fall for you Though I kind of wish that I didn’t knew Cause I know you won’t ever look my way And it pains me … Continue reading